4 Best VPNs for uTorrent – Fastest, Safest & Cheapest in 2022
- Why You Need a VPN for uTorrent
- What to Look For in a VPN for uTorrent
- The Best VPNs for uTorrent
- ExpressVPN - Lightning-Fast Speeds for Quick Downloads
- CyberGhost - NoSpy Servers For Increased Anonymity
- PrivateVPN - Strong Security Features for Private Downloads
- VyprVPN - Untraceable Online Activites
- Bottom Line
Using uTorrent without a VPN is a huge risk, as your real IP address and physical location are exposed to everyone else in the network. That exposure makes you vulnerable to many threats. Third parties could steal your data, other users could launch malware or DoS attacks on you, and you might even face legal consequences if you accidentally download copyrighted content.
Thankfully, there is an easy way to torrent safely and with total privacy. It takes only a few minutes to set up, and you should do it every time you use a P2P client! Using a good VPN will mask your IP address and encrypt your data, making it unreadable to hackers and the authorities. Nobody will be able to see or track your online activity, so other users won’t be able to attack you.
My top recommendation is ExpressVPN. It uses top of the line encryption that’s guaranteed to keep you safe. You can even try it out risk-free before you make a long-term commitment. If you don’t like it, you have 30 days to request a refund.
Short on Time? Here Are the Best VPNs for uTorrent
- ExpressVPN — Offers superfast speeds, P2P compatibility on all its servers, and top notch security features to keep you safe.
- CyberGhost — NoSpy servers and torrenting profile to keep you anonymous online.
- PrivateVPN — Keeps you safe while torrenting with its excellent privacy features.
- VyprVPN — Easy to use apps with high-speed, P2P-friendly servers.
Start Using uTorrent Safely Now!
Why You Need a VPN for uTorrent
Sharing files over a P2P network exposes your device to malware, spying and DDoS attacks — but the threats don’t stop there.
If you accidentally download copyrighted content, you could face legal action. And because uTorrent shares your real IP with other users, law enforcement authorities could easily track you down. I don’t condone illegal activities, so make sure to check your country’s regulations before downloading any files.
By connecting your device to a remote server through a secure tunnel, a VPN masks your IP to protect your identity. It will appear as though you are accessing the internet from that server’s location, so no one can see where you really are.
Your VPN will also encrypt your internet traffic, making it unreadable to anyone who might be spying on your connection. Your device will be protected whenever you’re online, whether you’re using uTorrent, browsing, or streaming videos.
What to Look For in a VPN for uTorrent
When you're choosing a VPN for uTorrent, look for one that offers:
- P2P compatibility & support. Not all VPNs allow file sharing on their networks, and if yours doesn't, you won't be able to use uTorrent at all.
- High-speed connections and unlimited bandwidth.
- High-end security features. These should include military-grade encryption, a no-logs policy, an automatic kill switch, and leak protection.
- Servers across the globe.
- Apps for all of your devices.
Get ExpressVPN for uTorrent Now!
The Best VPNs for uTorrent
1. ExpressVPN - Lightning-Fast Speeds for Quick Downloads
ExpressVPN operates 3,000 servers across 90 countries, so you can enjoy secure and unrestricted internet access from any corner of the globe. The provider's state-of-the-art security features ensure that you're always anonymous online.
With all of this and more available in easy-to-use apps, it's no wonder ExpressVPN is so highly rated. A 30-day money-back guarantee allows you to try it with no risk, too!
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime Video, Showtime, Sling TV, DAZN, and BBC iPlayer.
- Yes, all servers support P2P activity.
ExpressVPN works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Android TV, Linux, Chrome, and Firefox. It also offers an app for use with certain routers.
Use uTorrent Safely With ExpressVPN Now!
2. CyberGhost - NoSpy Servers For Increased Anonymity
CyberGhost offers NoSpy servers, which automatically erase your online footprint the moment you disconnect. This keeps your protected from any online threats.
It has fast speeds and unlimited bandwidth, so you can share as many P2P files as you need. Besides, you get top-of-the-line security, so peers on the network can’t intercept your data.
You can read the great things users have to say about it before trying CyberGhost risk-free with a generous 45-day money-back guarantee. The provider also offers free trials of up to 7 days for mobile users.
- Dedicated streaming profile with servers optimized for: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Sky Go, Comedy Central, Eurosport, ESPN, and others.
- Yes; dedicated profile shows countries and number of users.
CyberGhost works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire Stick, Android TV, Linux, and Chrome.
Use uTorrent Safely With CyberGhost Now!
3. PrivateVPN - Strong Security Features for Private Downloads
With over 200 servers in 60 countries, PrivateVPN is known for its ultra-fast speeds and robust security features.
With its ZERO data logging policy, IPv6 leak protection and kill switch, it comes to no surprise that this provider markets itself as the world's most trusted VPN service.
You can protect up to 10 devices with PrivateVPN and it supports all OS platforms. With all of these great features, it's easy to see why it is is one of the customers' favorite VPNs.
You can try this provider entirely risk-free thanks to its 30-days money back guarantee and if you do change your mind, your assets will be immediately returned to you.
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, and BBC iPlayer.
- Yes, all servers support P2P activity; list of P2P-optimized servers available through the app.
PrivateVPN works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
Use uTorrent Safely With PrivateVPN Now!
4. VyprVPN - Untraceable Online Activites
VyprVPN's speedy and secure service includes P2P compatibility and topnotch security features, such as military-grade encryption and a NAT Firewall.
VyprVPN goes to great lengths to make sure your connection is secure and your location is undetectable. In fact, the VPN was recently independently audited to test its security protocols, and passed with flying colors!
Best of all, VyprVPN is extremely easy to use and offers apps for most devices. VyprVPN's impressive service has VPN users around the world saying great things!
When you sign up with VyprVPN, you enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it out, risk-free.
- Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer.
- Yes, all servers support P2P activity.
VyperVPN works on these devices:
- Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Routers, Android TV, QNAP, Blackphone, Anonabox.
Use uTorrent Safely With VyprVPN Now!
Downloading and seeding files on uTorrent is a risky business, but the right VPN will protect your anonymity online. However, if you are an American user, make sure to also read our special guide to torrenting in the US.
The VPN will also prevent hackers and other uTorrent users from intercepting your private information, such as your IP address and location.
Now that you know how to protect yourself when you use uTorrent, check out our best VPN deals and coupons to save money on your new VPN!
To summarize, the best VPNs for uTorrent 2022 are...
Your data is exposed to the websites you visit!
Your IP Address:
Your Internet Provider:
The information above can be used to track you, target you for ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we've tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it's currently offering 49% off.